|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Supports basic and functional isolation
- CMTI greater than 100-V/ns
- 4-A peak source, 6-A peak sink output
- Switching parameters:
- 40-ns maximum propagation delay
- 5-ns maximum delaymatching
- 5.5-ns maximum pulse-width distortion
- 35-µs maximum VDD power-updelay
- Up to 18-V VDD output drive supply
- 5-V and 8-V VDD UVLO Options
- Operating temp. range (TA) –40°C to 125°C
- Narrow body SOIC-16 (D) package
- Rejects input pulses shorter than 5-ns
- TTL and CMOS compatible inputs
- Safety-related certifications:
- 4242-VPK isolation per DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01 andDIN EN 61010-1 (planned)
- 3000-VRMS isolation for 1minute per UL 1577
- CQC certification per GB4943.1-2011(planned)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC21220ADR
The UCC21220 and UCC21220A devices arebasic and functional isolated dual-channel gate drivers with 4-A peak-source and 6-A peak-sink current. They are designed to drive power MOSFETs andGaNFETs in PFC, Isolated DC/DC, and synchronous rectification applications, with fast switchingperformance and robust ground bounce protection through greater than 100-V/ns common-mode transientimmunity (CMTI).
These devices can be configured as two low-side drivers, two high-side drivers, orhalf-bridge drivers. Two outputs can be paralleled to form a single driver which doubles the drivestrength for heavy load conditions due to the best-in-class delay matching performance.
Protection features include: DIS pin shuts down both outputs simultaneously when it isset high; INA/B pin rejects input transient shorter than 5-ns; both inputs and outputs canwithstand –2-V spikes for 200-ns, all supplies have undervoltage lockout (UVLO), and active pulldown protection clamps the output below 2.1-V when unpowered or floated.
With these features, these devices enable high efficiency, high power density, androbustness in a wide variety of power applications.