|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DW) | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
40 | TUBE
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results
- Device Temperature Grade 1
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Universal: Dual Low-Side, Dual High-Side or Half-Bridge Driver
- Operating Temperature Range –40 to +125°C
- Switching Parameters:
- 19-ns Typical Propagation Delay
- 10-ns Minimum Pulse Width
- 5-ns Maximum Delay Matching
- 6-ns MaximumPulse-Width Distortion
- Common-Mode Transient Immunity (CMTI) Greater than 100 V/ns
- Surge Immunity up to 12.8 kV
- Isolation Barrier Life >40 Years
- 4-A Peak Source, 6-A Peak Sink Output
- TTL and CMOS Compatible Inputs
- 3-V to 18-V Input VCCI Range to Interface with Both Digital and Analog Controllers
- Up to 25-V VDD Output Drive Supply
- 5-V and 8-V VDD UVLO Options
- Programmable Overlap and Dead Time
- Rejects Input Pulses and Noise Transients Shorter than 5 ns
- Fast Disable for Power Sequencing
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- 8000-VPK Reinforced Isolation per DIN V VDE V0884-11:2017-01
- 5.7-kVRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL 1577
- CSA Certification per IEC 60950-1, IEC 62368-1, IEC 61010-1 and IEC 60601-1End Equipment Standards
- CQC Certification per GB4943.1-2011
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC21520AQDWQ1
The UCC21520-Q1 is an isolated dual-channel gate drivers with 4-A source and 6-A sinkpeak current. It is designed to drive power MOSFETs, IGBTs, and SiC MOSFETs up to 5-MHz withbest-in-class propagation delay and pulse-width distortion.
The input side is isolated from the two output drivers by a5.7-kVRMS reinforced isolation barrier, with a minimum of 100-V/nscommon-mode transient immunity (CMTI). Internal functional isolation between the two secondary-sidedrivers allows a working voltage of up to 1500 VDC.
Every driver can be configured as two low-side drivers, two high-sidedrivers, or a half-bridge driver with programmable dead time (DT). A disable pin shuts down bothoutputs simultaneously, and allows normaloperation when left open or grounded. As a fail-safe measure, primary-side logic failures forceboth outputs low.
Each device accepts VDD supply voltages up to 25 V. A wide input VCCI rangefrom 3 V to 18 V makes the driver suitable for interfacing with both analog and digitalcontrollers. All supply voltage pins have under voltage lock-out(UVLO) protection.
With all these advanced features, the UCC21520-Q1 enables high efficiency, high powerdensity, and robustness.