- Layout example for using UCC21521C to drive MOSFET, IGBT, SIC up to 1200VPC
- Peripheral components selection reference
- Each pin is extended out in PCB layout for pin function identification
- PCB board cutout facilitates high voltage isolation test between primary side and secondary side
- Maximized creepage distance between two output channels
Texas Instruments UCC21521CEVM-286
UCC21521CEVM-286 is designed for evaluating UCC21521CDW, which is an isolated dual-channel gate driver with 4-A source and 6-A sink peak current, 12V UVLO and Enable (Active High) Function. This EVM could be served as a reference design for driving power MOSFETS, IGBTS, and SiC MOSFETS with UCC21521C pin function identification, components selection guide and PCB layout example.