|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DW) | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
40 | TUBE
- Wide body package options
- DW SOIC-16: pin-2-pin toUCC21520
- DWKSOIC-14: 3.3 mm Ch-2-Ch spacing
- CMTI greater than 100 V/ns
- Up to 4-A peak source and 6-A peak sink output
- Up to 18-V VDD output drive supply
- 5-V and 8-V VDD UVLO Options
- Switching parameters:
- 40-ns maximum propagation delay
- 5-ns maximum delaymatching
- 5.5-ns maximum pulse-width distortion
- 35-µs maximum VDD power-updelay
- Resistor-programmable dead time
- TTL and CMOS compatible inputs
- Safety-related certifications:
- 8000-VPK reinforced isolation per DIN V VDE V0884-11:2017-01
- 5700-VRMS isolation for 1 minute per UL1577
- CQC certification per GB4943.1-2011(Planned)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC21540DW
The UCC2154x is an isolated dualchannel gate driver family designed with up to 4-A/6-A peak source/sink current to drive powerMOSFET, IGBT, and GaN transistors. UCC21540 in DWK package also offers 3.3-mm minimumchannel-to-channel spacing which facilitates higher bus voltage.
The UCC2154x family can beconfigured as two low-side drivers, two high-side drivers, or a half-bridge driver. The input sideis isolated from the two output drivers by a 5.7-kVRMS isolation barrier,with a minimum of 100-V/ns common-mode transient immunity (CMTI).
Protection features include: resistor programmable dead time, disable feature to shutdown both outputs simultaneously, integrated de-glitch filter that rejects input transients shorterthan 5ns, and negative voltage handling for up to –2V spikes for 200ns on input and output pins.All supplies have UVLO protection.