|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Supports Topologies such as Active Clamp Flyback, QR, DCM, CCM Flyback and LLC
- MOSFET VDS Sensing up to 230 V
- Operating Frequency Up to 1 MHz
- 1 MHz for UCC24612-1
- 800 kHz for UCC24612-2
- Wide VDD Range Allows for Direct Bias from 5-V to 28-V Output Systems
- 4-A Sink, 1-A Source Gate Driver with Proportional Gate Drive
- Adaptive Minimum Off-time for Increased Noise Immunity
- Cycle Limit Pre-Turn-off Improves Efficiency in CCM
- High or Low-Side Configurable
- Automatic Light-Load and Sleep-Mode Management with 320-µA standby current
- 16-ns Typical Turnoff Propagation Delay
- 9.5-V Gate Drive Clamp for Reduced Driving Loss
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC24612-2DBVT
UCC24612 is a high performance synchronous rectifier controller and driver for standardand logic-level N-channel MOSFET power devices. By implementing a near-ideal diode emulationUCC24612 reduces losses of the output rectifier and indirectly the primary side losses. The drainto source (VDS) sensing control scheme allows UCC24612 to work with multipletopologies, such as Active Clamp Flyback, QR/DCM/CCM Flyback and LLC, et.
Integrated features simplify the design effort, enabling UCC24612 to excel in a varietyof applications and frequencies. The wide operating VDD and VD voltage ranges enable simpleimplementation in systems with outputs up to 28 V. Efficiency and noise immunity is enhanced withadaptive minimum off-time. Variants UCC24612-1 and UCC24612-2 offer different minimum on-times toprovide additional noise immunity. Robust operation in continuous conduction mode (CCM) is furtherenhanced with proportional gate-drive and CCM cycle limit pre-turn-off.
UCC24612 has multiple features that improve efficiency. The fast comparator with shortpropagation delays reduces switching loss. The 9.5-V gate drive clamp reduces MOSFET drivinglosses. Frequency dependent standby modes further decreases standby power. These features helpUCC24612 be part of a greater system that meets stringent efficiency standards such as Departmentof Energy (DoE) Level VI and Code of Conduct (CoC) Tier 2.
UCC24612 is available in a SOT23-5 package.