|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Bi-CMOS Output Architecture
- ±4 A Drive Current at the Miller Plateau Region
- Constant-Current Even at Low Supply Voltages
- Outputs Paralleled for Higher Drive Current
- Available in MSOP-PowerPAD™ Package
- TTL/CMOS Inputs Independent of Supply Voltage
- Industry-Standard Pin-Out
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC27324D
The UCC2732x and UCC3732x family of high-speed dual-MOSFET Drivers deliver 4-A source and4-A sink peak current to effectively drive MOSFETs where it is needed most at the Miller PlateauRegion. A unique BiPolar and MOSFET hybrid output stage in parallel also allows efficient currentsourcing and sinking at low supply voltages. Three standard logic options are offered —dual-inverting, dual-noninverting, and one-inverting and one-noninverting driver. Input thresholdsare based on TTL and CMOS and independent of supply voltage and feature wide input hysteresisoffering excellent noise immunity. The UCC2732x and UCC3732x family is available in the standardSOIC-8 (D) or PDIP-8 (P) packages as well as the thermally enhanced -8pin PowerPAD MSOP package(DGN), drastically lowering thermal resistance to improve long term reliability.