|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Industry-Standard Pinout
- High Current Drive Capability of ±4 A at the Miller Plateau Region
- Efficient Constant Current Sourcing Even at Low Supply Voltages
- TTL and CMOS-Compatible Inputs Independent of Supply Voltage
- 20-ns Typical Rise and 15-ns Typical Fall Times with 1.8-nF Load
- Typical Propagation Delay Times of 25 ns With Input Falling and 35 ns With Input Rising
- Supply Voltage of 4 V to 15 V
- Supply Current of 0.3 mA
- Dual Outputs Can Be Paralleled for Higher Drive Current
- Rated From TJ = –40°C to 125°C
- TrueDrive™ Output Architecture Using Bipolar and CMOS Transistors in Parallel
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC27324QDRQ1
The UCC27324-Q1 high-speed dual-MOSFET driver can deliver large peak currents intocapacitive loads. Using a design that inherently minimizes shoot-through current, these driversdeliver 4 A of current where it is needed most, at the Miller plateau region during the MOSFETswitching transition. A unique bipolar and MOSFET hybrid output stage in parallel also allowsefficient current sourcing and sinking at low supply voltages.
The device is offered in a standard SOIC-8 (D) package.