- Interleaved transition mode pfc for high power application
- Single phase operation for high efficiency at mid power levels
- Burst mode operation for high efficiency at very low power levels
- Line voltage feedforward for fast line transient response
- Non-linear amplifier gain for fast dynamic response.
The pre-regulator uses the UCC28064 transition mode interleaved pfc controller to shape the input current wave to provide power factor correction. This device provides interleaved dual phase operation at high power levels, single phase operation at lower power levels and burst mode operation at very low power levels. The user guide provides the schematic, BOM, electrical specification and test results for a typical application.