|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGP) | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Prebiased Start-up
- Synchronous Rectifier Control Outputs With Programmable Delays (Including Zero Delay Support)
- Voltage Mode Control With Input Voltage Feed-Forward or Current Mode Control
- Primary or Secondary-Side Control
- 3.3-V, 1.5% Accurate Reference Output
- 1-MHz Capable Switching Frequency
- 1% Accurate Cycle-by-Cycle Overcurrent Protection with Matched Duty Cycle Outputs
- Programmable Soft-Start and Hiccup Restart Timer
- Thermally Enhanced 4-mm × 4-mm QFN-20 Package and 20-pin TSSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC28250RGPT
The UCC28250 PWM controller is designed for high power density applications that may havestringent prebiased start-up requirements. The integrated synchronous rectifier control outputstarget high-efficiency and high-performance topologies such as half-bridge, full-bridge,interleaved forward, and push-pull. The UCC27200 half-bridge drivers and UCC2732X MOSFET driversused in conjunction with the UCC28250 provide a complete power converter solution.
Externally programmable soft-start, used in conjunction with an internal prebiasedstart-up circuit, allows the controller to gradually reach a steady-state operating point under alloutput conditions. The UCC28250 can be configured for primary or secondary-side control and eithervoltage or current mode control can be implemented.
The oscillator operates at frequencies up to 2 MHz, and can be synchronized to anexternal clock. Input voltage feedforward, cycle-by-cycle current limit, and a programmable hiccuptimer allow the system to stay within a safe operation range. Input voltage, output voltage andtemperature protection can be implemented. Dead time between primary-side switch and secondary-sidesynchronous rectifiers can be independently programmed.