|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Cascoded Configuration Allows Fully Integrated
Current Control Without External Sense Resistor
- Fast Start Up With Low Standby Power Achieved
by Cascode Configuration
- Frequency and Peak Current Modulation for
Optimum Efficiency Over Entire Operating Range
- Green-Mode (GM) Burst Switching Packets
Improve No-Load Efficiency
- Advanced Overcurrent Protection Limits RMS
Input and Output Currents
- Thermal Shutdown
- Timed Overload With Retry or Latch-Off
- Programmable Opto-Less Output Overvoltage
- Fast Latched Fault Recovery
- 8-Pin SOIC Package and 8-Pin PDIP Lead-Free
Texas Instruments UCC28610DR
The UCC28610 brings a new level of performance and reliability to the AC and DC consumer power supply solution.
A PWM modulation algorithm varies both the switching frequency and primary current while maintaining discontinuous or transition mode operation over the entire operating range. Combined with a cascoded architecture, these innovations result in efficiency, reliability, and system cost improvements over a conventional flyback architecture.
The UCC28610 offers a predictable maximum power threshold and a timed response to an overload, allowing safe handling of surge power requirements. Overload fault response is user-programmed for retry or latch-off mode. Additional protection features include output overvoltage detection, programmable maximum on-time, and thermal shutdown.