- Transient peak power capability of 200% of nominal output power
- Primary Side Regulation (PSR) eliminates opto-coupler
- Active X-cap discharge for no-load power reduction.
- +/- 1% Voltage regulation
- +/- 7.5% Constant Current Regulation (7A nominal)
- No audible noise.
- Protection Functions: Output Over Voltage, Bias over voltage, AC Brownout, Over Current.
- Frequency dithering for EMI reducation.
Texas Instruments UCC28630EVM-572
The Texas Instruments UCC28630EVM-572 evaluation module (EVM) is a 65W primary side regulated (PSR) flyback converter for offline applications, with 130W transient surge capability. It is intended for evaluation purposes and is not intended to be an end product.