|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Feature Options
- Split Outputs (UCC53x0S)
- UVLO Referenced toGND2 (UCC53x0E)
- Miller Clamp Option (UCC53x0M)
- 8-pin D (4-mm Creepage) and
DWV (8.5mm Creepage) Package
- 60-ns (Typical) Propagation Delay
- 100-kV/µs Minimum CMTI
- Isolation Barrier Life > 40 Years
- 3-V to 15-V Input Supply Voltage
- Up to 33-V Driver Supply Voltage
- 8-V and 12-V UVLO Options
- Negative 5-V Handling Capability on Input Pins
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- 7000-VPK Isolation DWV(Planned) and 4242-VPK Isolation D per DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01 and DINEN 61010-1
- 5000-VRMS DWV and3000-VRMS D
Isolation Rating for 1 minuteper UL 1577
- CQC Certification per GB4943.1-2011
D and DWV (Planned)
- CMOS Inputs
- Operating Temperature: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC5350SBDR
The UCC53x0 is a family of single-channel, isolated gate drivers designed todrive MOSFETs, IGBTs, SiC MOSFETs, and GaN FETs (UCC5350SBD). The UCC53x0S provides a split output that controls the rise and fall timesindividually. The UCC53x0M connects the gate of the transistor to an internal clamp to preventfalse turnon caused by Miller current. The UCC53x0E has its UVLO2 referenced to GND2 to get a trueUVLO reading.
The UCC53x0 is available in a 4 mm SOIC-8 (D) or 8.5 mm SOIC-8 (DWV)package and can support isolation voltage up to 3 kVRMS and 5kVRMS respectively. With these various options the UCC53x0 family is a goodfit for motor drives and industrial power supplies.
Compared to an optocoupler, the UCC53x0 family has lower part-to-part skew, lower propagation delay,higher operating temperature, and higher CMTI.