Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Powered by single 5-V supply
- Status LEDs on all digital I/O pins
- Strip connector I/O access
- Headers with pull-up and pull-down configurations
- PMBus interface for configuration and monitoring
Texas Instruments UCD90320EVM-783The UCD90320EVM-783 evaluation module contains a UCD90320 device, two step-down power stages using the TPS54678 synchronous step-down switcher with integrated FET (SWIFT™), two TPS7A84 LDOs, a TPS73633 LDO, and a REF5030A voltage reference. Access to all of the I/O pins is provided via strip connectors for integration into complex systems using jumper wires.
The UCD90320EVM-783 provides a PMBus (power management bus) communication port. Windows-based host computers can monitor, control and configure the UCD90320 device using a USB Interface Adapter EVM (HPA172) and TI Fusion Digital Power Designer graphical user interface (GUI).