|Package | Pins||NFBGA (ZWS) | 169|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Sequence, Monitor, and Margin 24 Voltage Rails Plus 8 Digital Rails
- Monitor and Respond to OV, UV, OC, UC, Temperature, Time-Out, and GPI-Triggered Faults
- Flexible Sequence-On and Off Dependencies, Delay Time, Boolean Logic, and GPIO Configuration to Support Complex Sequencing Applications
- Four Rail Profiles for Adaptive Voltage Identification (AVID) Voltage Regulator
- High-Accuracy Closed-Loop Margining
- Active Trim Function Improves Rail Output Voltage Accuracy
- Advanced Nonvolatile Event Logging To Assist System Debugging
- Single-Event Fault Log (100entries)
- Peak Value Log
- Black Box Fault Log to SaveStatus of All Rails and I/O Pins at the First Fault
- Easily Cascade Up to 4 Power Sequencers and Take Coordinated Fault Responses
- Programmable Watchdog Timer and System Reset
- Pin-Selected Rail State
- PMBus™ 1.2 Compliant
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The UCD90320 device is a 32-rail PMBus™ addressable power sequencer and system manager in a compact0.8-mm pitch BGA package.
The 24 integrated ADC channels (AMONx) monitor the power supply voltage, current, andtemperature. Of the 84 GPIO pins, 8 can be used as digital monitors (DMONx), 32 to enable the powersupply (ENx), 24 for margining (MARx), 16 for logical GPO, and 32 GPIs for cascading, and systemfunction.
The 32 ENx pins and the 16 LGPOx pins can be configured to be active driven or open drainoutputs.
Nonvolatile event logging preserves fault events after power dropout. Black box fault logfeature preserves the status for all rails and I/O pins when the first fault occurs. The cascadingfeature offers convenient ways to manage up to 128 voltage rails through one SYNC_CLK pinconnection.
The FAULT pin coordinates the cascaded devices to take synchronized fault responses. Thepin-selected rail states feature uses up to 3 GPIs to control up to eight user-defined powerstates. These states can implement system low-power modes as outlined in theAdvanced Configuration and PowerInterface (ACPI) specification.
The TI Fusion Digital Power™ designer software is anintuitive PC-based graphic user interface (GUI) that can configure, store, and monitor all systemoperating parameters.