|Package | PIN:||HVSSOP (DGN) | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: –3V to –36V
- 14µVRMS (20Hz to 20kHz)
- 15.1µVRMS (10Hz to 100kHz)
- Power-Supply Ripple Rejection:
- 72dB (120Hz)
- ≥ 55dB (10Hz to 700kHz)
- Adjustable Output: –1.18V to –35V
- Maximum Output Current: 200mA
- Dropout Voltage: 216mV at 100mA
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors ≥ 2.2µF
- CMOS Logic-Level-Compatible Enable Pin
- Built-In, Fixed, Current-Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in High Thermal Performance MSOP-8 PowerPAD Package
Texas Instruments V62/11619-01XE
The TPS7A3001 is a negative, high-voltage (–36V), ultralow-noise (15.1µVRMS, 72dB PSRR) linear regulator capable of sourcing a maximum load of 200mA.
These linear regulators include a CMOS logic-level-compatible enable pin and capacitor-programmable soft-start function that allows for customized power-management schemes. Other features available include built-in current limit and thermal shutdown protection to safeguard the device and system during fault conditions.
The TPS7A3001 is designed using bipolar technology, and is ideal for high-accuracy, high-precision instrumentation applications where clean voltage rails are critical to maximize system performance. This design makes it an excellent choice to power operational amplifiers, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digital-to-analog converters (DACs), and other high-performance analog circuitry.
In addition, the TPS7A3001 of linear regulators is suitable for post dc/dc converter regulation. By filtering out the output voltage ripple inherent to dc/dc switching conversion, maximum system performance is provided in sensitive instrumentation, test and measurement, audio, and RF applications.
For applications where positive and negative high-performance rails are required, consider TI’s TPS7A49xx family of positive high-voltage, ultralow-noise linear regulators.