The SimpleLink™ 2.4 GHz CC2662R-Q1 device is an AEC-Q100 compliant wireless microcontroller (MCU) targeting wireless automotive applications. The device is optimized for low-power wireless communication in applications such as battery management systems (BMS) and cable replacement. The highlighted features of this device include:
- Support for TI wireless BMS protocol for robust, low latency and high throughput communication.
- Functional Safety Quality-Managed classification including TI quality-managed development process and forthcoming functional safety FIT rate calculation, FMEDA and functional safety documentation.
- AEC-Q100 qualified at the Grade 2 temperature range (–40 °C to +105 °C) and is offered in a 7-mm x 7-mm VQFN package with wettable flanks.
- Low standby current of 0.94 µA with full RAM retention.
- Excellent radio link budget of 97 dBm.
The CC2662R-Q1 device is part of the SimpleLink™ MCU platform, which consists of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy, Thread, Zigbee®, Sub-1 GHz MCUs, and host MCUs that all share a common, easy-to-use development environment and rich tool set. For more information, visit SimpleLink™ MCU platform.