|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RHB) | 32|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- High resolution, high throughput:
- ADS9224R:16 bits, 3 MSPS, low latency: 333 ns
- ADS9234R: 14 bits, 3.5 MSPS, lowlatency: 285 ns
- Two unipolar, fully differential simultaneously sampled channels
- Excellent DC and AC performance:
- 16-bit NMC DNL, ±2-LSB max INL
- 94-dB SNR, –109-dB THD
- 88-dB SINAD at 1 MHz
- 14-bit NMC DNL, ±1-LSB max INL
- 85.6-dB SNR, –106-dB THD
- 84-dB SINAD at 1 MHz
- Feature integration:
- Internal reference andreference buffers
- Internal REFby2 buffer for settingcommon-mode
- Data averaging
- Enhanced-SPI interface for MCUs and FPGAs:
- Wide read cycle to read data with MCUs
- Clock re-timer fordata transfers with digital isolators
- DDR modes for FPGAs
- Parallel byte mode for easy interface
- Extended temperature range: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XDS9224RIRHBR
The ADS92x4R is a pin-compatible, high-speed, dual,simultaneous-sampling, analog-to-digital converters (ADC) with an integratedreference and reference buffer. The device can operate on a single 5-V supply and supportsunipolar, fully differential analog input signals with excellent DC and AC specifications. Thedevice has excellent AC performance with analog input frequencies up to 1.5 MHz, which makes thedevice suitable for wide-bandwidth data acquisition (DAQ) systems.
The device supports SPI-compatible serial (enhanced-SPI) and byte-wide parallelinterfaces, making the device easy to pair with a diversity of microcontrollers, digital signalprocessors (DSPs), and field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs). This device also supports a dataaveraging feature that provides an AC performance boost in noisy environments.
The device comes in a space-saving, 5-mm × 5-mm, VQFN package. TheADS92x4R is specified for the extended temperature range of –40°C to+125°C.