|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DGK) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low offset voltage: 10 µV (typ),35 µV (max)
- Gain drift: 5 ppm/°C (G = 1),
35 ppm/°C (G > 1) (max)
- Noise: 8 nV/√Hz
- Bandwidth: 2 MHz (G = 1), 270 kHz (G = 100)
- Stable with 1-nF capacitive loads
- Inputs protected up to ±60 V
- Common-mode rejection: 110 dB, G = 10 (min)
- Power supply rejection: 110 dB, G = 1 (min)
- Supply current: 385 µA (max)
- Supply range:
- Single supply: 4.5 V to 36V
- Dual supply: ±2.25 V to ±18V
- Specified temperature range: –40°C to +125°C
- Packages: 8-pin SOIC and VSSOP
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XINA819IDGKT
The INA819 is a high-precision instrumentation amplifier that offers low powerconsumption and operates over a very wide single-supply or dual-supply range. A single externalresistor sets any gain from 1 to 10,000. The device offers high precision as a result of super-betainput transistors, which provide exceptionally low input offset voltage, offset voltage drift,input bias current, input voltage, and current noise. Additional circuitry protects the inputsagainst overvoltage up to ±60 V.
The INA819 is optimized to provide a high common-mode rejection ratio. At G = 1, thecommon-mode rejection ratio exceeds 90 dB across the full input common-mode range. The device isdesigned for low-voltage operation from a 4.5-V single supply, as well as dual supplies up to ±18V.
The INA819 is available in an 8-pin SOIC and 8-pin VSSOP package, and is specified overthe –40°C to +125°C temperature range.