|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DGK) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
- Low input voltage noise: 3.7 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Low THD + N: –120 dB at 10 kHz
- Low supply current: 950 µA at ±18 V
- Input offset voltage: ±200 µV (maximum)
- Input bias current: 2 nA (maximum)
- Gain-bandwidth product: 9.2 MHz
- Differential output slew rate: 15 V/µs
- Wide input and output common-mode range
- Wide single-supply operating range: 3 V to 36 V
- Low supply current power-down feature: < 20 µA
- Amplifier overload power limit
- Current limit
- Package: 8-pin VSSOP
- Temperature range: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XOPA1637DGKR
The OPA1637 is a low-noise, low total harmonic distortion (THD), Burr-Brown™ fully differential amplifier that easily filters and drives fullydifferential, audio signal chains. The OPA1637 is also used to convert single-ended sources todifferential outputs required by high-fidelity analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). Designed forexceptional low noise and THD, the bipolar super-beta inputs yield a very low noise figure atvery-low quiescent current and input bias current. This device is designed for audio circuits wherelow power consumption is required along with excellent signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) andspurious-free dynamic range (SFDR).
The OPA1637 features high-voltage supply capability, allowing for supply voltages up to±18 V. This capability allows high-voltage differential signal chains to benefit from the improvedheadroom and dynamic range without adding separate amplifiers for each polarity of the differentialsignal. Very-low voltage and current noise enables the OPA1637 for use in high-gain configurationswith minimal impact to the audio signal noise.
The OPA1637 is characterized for operation over the wide temperature range of –40°C to+125°C, and is available in an 8-pin VSSOP package.