|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Gain-bandwidth product: 70 MHz
- Small-signal bandwidth: 140 MHz
- Slew rate: 200 V/µs
- Wide supply range: 4.75 V to 27 V
- Low noise:
- Input voltage noise: 6.3 nV/√Hz (f = 500 kHz)
- Input current noise: 5 fA/√Hz (f = 10kHz)
- Rail-to-rail input and output:
- FET input stage: 2-pA input bias current (typical)
- High linear output current: 75 mA
- Input offset: ±500 µV (maximum)
- Offset drift: ±2.5 µV/°C (typical)
- Low power: 3.7 mA/channel
- Extended temperature operation:
–40°C to +125°C
- Dual-channel version: OPA2810
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XOPA810IDT
The OPA810 is a single-channel, field-effect transistor (FET)-input, voltage-feedbackoperational amplifier with bias current in the picoampere (pA) range. The OPA810 is unity-gainstable with a small-signal, unity-gain bandwidth of 140 MHz, and offers excellent DC precision anddynamic AC performance at a low quiescent current (IQ) of 3.7 mA perchannel. The OPA810 is fabricated on Texas Instruments proprietary, high-speed SiGe BiCMOS processand achieves significant performance improvements over comparable FET-input amplifiers at similarlevels of quiescent power. With a gain-bandwidth product (GBWP) of 70 MHz, slew rate of 200 V/µs,and low-noise voltage of 6.3 nV/√Hz, the OPA810 is well suitedfor use in a wide range of high-fidelity data acquisition and signal processing applications.
The OPA810 features rail-to-rail inputs and outputs and delivers 75 mA of linear outputcurrent, suitable for driving optoelectronics components and analog-to-digital converter (ADC)inputs or buffering digital-to-analog converter (DAC) outputs into heavy loads.
The OPA810 is rated over the extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.The OPA2810 is a dual-channel variant of this device, available in8-pin SOIC, SOT23, and VSSOP packages.