|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Wide supply range: 3 V to 12.6 V
- High input impedance: 325 MΩ
- Voltage noise:
- Input-referred (f ≥ 5 kHz): 2.3nV/√Hz
- Output-referred (f ≥ 10 kHz): 8.3nV/√Hz
- Differential output offset: ±700 µV (maximum)
- Output offset drift: ±1.5 µV/°C (typical)
- A2 bias current cancellation, IB: ±5 nA (typical)
- Gain-bandwidth product: 400 MHz
- Small-signal bandwidth: 44 MHz (G = 2 V/V)
- Slew rate: 140 V/µs
- HD2, HD3 (VOD = 10 VPP, 50 kHz):
–122 dBc, –140 dBc
- Rail-to-rail output:
- Highlinear output current: 60 mA (typ)
- Quiescent current: 3.1 mA
- Disable mode: 12-µA quiescent current
- Extended temperature operation:
–40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XOPA862IDT
The OPA862 is a single-ended to differential analog-to-digital converter (ADC) driverwith high input impedance for directly interfacing with sensors. The device only consumes 3.1-mAquiescent current for an output-referred noise density of 8.3 nV/√Hz in again of 2-V/V configuration. A fully differential amplifier configured in a gain of 1 V/V with 1-kΩresistors must be less than 1 nV/√Hz to achieve the OPA862 equivalentoutput-referred noise density of 8.3 nV/√Hz. The OPA862 can be configuredfor other gains using external resistors. The device has a large gain-bandwidth product of 400 MHzand a slew rate of 140 V/µs. This yields exceptional linearity and fast-settling, 18-bitperformance over comparable single-ended-to-differential ADC drivers. The device includes areference input pin for setting the output common-mode voltage.
The OPA862 is fully characterized to operate over a wide supply range of 3 V to 12.6 V,and features a rail-to-rail output stage. The device is fabricated using Texas Instrumentsproprietary, high-speed, silicon-germanium (SiGe) process and achieves exceptional distortionperformance for 18-bit systems. The device includes a disable mode that consumes only 12-µAquiescent current in power-down state.
The OPA862 is rated to work over the extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to+125°C.