|Package | PIN:||USIP (SIL) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- Low profile MicroSiP™ power module
- Up to 95% efficiency
- 2.4-V to 5.5-V input voltage range
- 0.6-V to 4-V adjustable output voltage
- 4-µA operating quiescent current
- DCS-control topology
- Power save mode for light load efficiency
- 100% duty cycle for lowest dropout
- Hiccup short circuit protection
- Output discharge
- Power good output
- Integrated soft startup
- Overtemperature protection
- 2.0-mm x 2.5-mm x 1.1-mm 10-Pin µSiL package
- 29mm2 total solution size
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XPSM82822SILR
The TPSM8282x device family consists of a 1-A and 2-A step-down converterMicroSiP™ power module optimized for small solution size and highefficiency.
The power modules integrate a synchronous step-down converter and an inductor to simplifydesign, reduce external components and save PCB area. The low profile and compact solution issuitable for automated assembly by standard surface mount equipment.
To maximize efficiency, the converter operates in PWM mode with a nominal switchingfrequency of 4MHz and automatically enters Power Save Mode operation at light load currents.
In Power Save Mode, the device operates with typically 4-µA quiescent current. Using theDCS-Control topology, the device achieves excellent load transient performance and accurate outputvoltage regulation. The EN and PG pins, which support sequencing configurations, bring a flexiblesystem design. An integrated soft startup reduces the inrush current required from the inputsupply. Over temperature protection and hiccup short circuit protection deliver a robust andreliable solution.