|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RTE) | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Small package size:
- 3-mm × 3-mm WQFN
- 8 channels configurable as any combination of:
- Up to 8 analog inputs, digital inputs, or digitaloutputs
- GPIOs for I/O expansion:
- Open-drain, push-pull digital outputs
- Wide operating ranges:
- AVDD:2.35 V to 5.5 V
- DVDD: 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- –40°C to +85°C temperature range
- I2C interface:
- Up to 3.4 MHz (high speed)
- 8 configurableI2C addresses
- Programmable averaging filters:
- Programmable sample size for averaging
- Averaging with internal conversions
- 16-bit resolution for average output
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XTLA2528IRTER
The TLA2528 is an easy-to-use,8-channel, multiplexed, 12-bit, successive approximation register analog-to-digital converter (SARADC). The eight channels can be independently configured as either analog inputs, digital inputs,or digital outputs. The device has an internal oscillator for ADC conversionprocesses.
The TLA2528 communicates via anI2C-compatible interface and supports standard-mode (100 kHz), fast-mode(400 kHz), fast-mode plus (1 MHz), and high-speed mode (3.4 MHz). Up to eightI2C addresses can be selected for the TLA2528 by connecting a resistoron the ADDR pin.