|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input voltage 2.65 V to 5.5 V (falling 2.4 V)
- Output voltage up to 14 V
- Integrated low-side FET: 85 mΩ at 3.3 VIN
- 3.7-A (Typical) switch current limit
- Up to 90% Efficiency at 3.3-V Input and 12-V Output
- 600-kHz or 1-MHz Selectable switching frequency
- Internal Compensation
- 1-µA Shutdown current
- ±2.5% Output-voltage accuracy
- PFM operation mode at light load
- Internal 2-ms soft-start time
- Thermal shutdown protection
- 2.9-mm × 1.6-mm 6-Pin SOT-23 package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XTLV61048DBVR
The TLV61048 is a non-synchronous boost converter that provides a power-supply solutionfor products powered by a low-voltage super capacitor and a single-cell Li-ion battery. TheTLV61048 integrates a power switch with 3.7-A typical current limit to extend the dischargecapability of the input source without sacrificing maximal load delivery.
The TLV61048 could be configured at 600 kHz for higher efficiency or 1 MHz for smallerinductor and output capacitor. At the light load, the device enters into the PFM operation toachieve higher efficiency. The TLV61048 has built-in 2-ms soft start to minimize the inrushcurrent.
The TLV61048 is available in a 2.9-mm × 1.6-mm 6-pin SOT-23 package.