|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input voltage 2.61 V to 5.5 V (falling 2.4 V)
- Output voltage up to 15 V
- Integrated low-side FET: 85 mΩ at 3.3 VIN
- 4.7-A (Typical) switch current limit
- 600-kHz or 1-MHz Selectable switching frequency
- 1-µA Shutdown current
- ±2.5% Output-voltage accuracy
- PFM operation mode at light load
- Internal 2-ms soft-start time
- Thermal shutdown protection
- 3-mm × 3-mm 6-Pin SOT-23 package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XTLV61048DBVR
The TLV61048 is a non-synchronous boost converter that provides a power-supply solutionfor products powered by a low-voltage supercapacitor and a single-cell Li-ion battery. The TLV61048integrates a power switch with 4.7-A typical current limit to extend the discharge capability ofthe input source without sacrificing maximal load delivery. TLV61048 also allows the use ofsmaller, wide-range external inductor and output capacitor to ease design efforts.
The TLV61048 operates with a selectable switching frequency of 600 kHz or 1 MHz byconfiguring the FREQ pin. At the light load, the device enters into the PFM operation to achievehigher efficiency. The TLV61048 has built-in 2-ms soft start to minimize the inrush current.
The TLV61048 is available in a 3-mm × 3-mm 6-pin SOT-23 package.