|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RKS) | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- Provides bidirectional 2:1 MUX / 1:2 DEMUX
- Supports USB 3.2 up to 10 Gbps (Gen 2.0) and PCI Express up to 16 Gbps (Gen 4.0)
- Also supports SATA, SAS, MIPI DSI/CSI, FPD-Link III, LVDS, SFI and Ethernet interfaces
- –3-dB differential BW of 13 GHz
- Dynamic characteristics
- Insertion loss = –1.3 / -1.8 dB at 5 / 8 GHz
- Return loss = –13 / -12 dB at 5 / 8 GHz
- Off isolation = –22 / -20 dB at 5 / 8 GHz
- Low intra/inter-pair skew of 8 / 20 ps max
- Adaptive common mode voltage tracking
- Supports common mode voltage up to 0 to 1.8 V
- Single supply voltage VCC of 3.3 V
- Ultra low active (180 µA) and standby power consumption (<2 µA)
- Industrial temperature option with –40° to 105°C
- Available in 2.5 mm x 4.5 mm QFN package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XTMUXHS4212RKSR
The TMUXHS4212 is a high-speed bidirectional passive switch in mux ordemux configurations. It is suited for many applications includingUSB Type-C® and PCIExpress. The TMUXHS4212 is a generic analog differential passive mux or demux thatworks for many high-speed differential interfaces with data rates up to 16 Gbps. The device can beused for higher data rates where electrical channel has signal integrity margins. TheTMUXHS4212 supports differential signaling with common mode voltage range (CMV) of 0to 1.8 V and with differential amplitude up to 1800 mVpp. Adaptive CMV tracking ensures the channelthrough the device remains unchanged for the entire common mode voltage range.
The dynamic characteristics of the TMUXHS4212 allows high-speed switching,minimum attenuation to the signal eye diagram, and with very little added jitter. The devicessilicon design is optimized for excellent frequency response at higher frequency spectrum of thesignals. Its silicon signal traces and switch network are matched for best intra-pair skewperformance.
The TMUXHS4212 has an extended industrial temperature range that suitsmany rugged applications including industrial and high reliability use cases.