|Package | PIN:||SOT-5X3 (DRL) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- 2-A converter integrated 145-mΩ and 86-mΩ FETs
- D-CAP2™ Mode Control with fast transient response
- Input voltage range: 4.3 V to 17 V
- Output voltage range: 0.8 V to 7 V
- Forced continuous conduction mode
- 590-kHz switching frequency
- Low shutdown current less than 3 µA
- 2% feedback voltage accuracy (25 ºC)
- Support pre-bias function
- Cycle-by-cycle overcurrent limit
- Hiccup-mode overcurrent protection
- Non-latch UVP and TSD protections
- Fixed soft start: 1.0 ms
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XTPS562207DRLR
TPS562207 is a simple, easy-to-use, 2-A synchronous buck converter in a SOT563package.
The device is optimized to operate with minimum external component counts and alsooptimized to achieve low standby current.
This switch mode power supply (SMPS) device employs D-CAP2 mode control providing a fasttransient response and supporting both low-equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitorssuch as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensationcomponents.
TPS562207 operates in Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (FCCM), which maintains fixedswitching frequency and output voltage ripple is very small. TPS562207 is available in a 6-pin1.6-mm × 1.6-mm SOT563 (DRL) package, and specified from a –40°C to 125°C junctiontemperature.