|Package | PIN:||SOT-5X3 (DRL) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- 3-A converter integrated 105-mΩ and 64-mΩ FETs
- D-CAP2™ Mode Control with fast transient response
- Input voltage range: 4.3 V to 17 V
- Output voltage range: 0.8 V to 7 V
- ECO mode at light loading
- Typical 600-kHz switching frequency
- Low Shutdown current less than 3 µA
- 2% feedback voltage accuracy (25 ºC)
- Provide pre-bias function
- Cycle-by-cycle overcurrent limit
- Hiccup-mode overcurrent protection
- Non-latch UVP and TSD protections
- Fixed soft start: 1.0 ms
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XTPS563202DRLR
TPS563202 is a simple, easy-to-use, 3-A synchronous buck converter in a SOT563package.
The device is optimized to operate with minimum external component counts and alsooptimized to achieve low standby current.
This switch mode power supply (SMPS) device employs D-CAP2 mode control providing a fasttransient response and supporting both low-equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitorssuch as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensationcomponents.
TPS563202 operates in ECO mode, which maintains high efficiency during light loadoperation. TPS563202 is available in a 6-pin 1.6-mm × 1.6-mm SOT563 (DRL) package, and specifiedfrom a –40°C to 125°C junction temperature.