|Package | PIN:||VQFN-HR (RPA) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 4.5-V to 28-V Wide Input Voltage Range
- 0.6-V to 16-V Wide Output Voltage Range
- 6-A Maximum Continuous Output Current
- 500-kHz Switching Frequency
- Integrated 26-mΩ and 12-mΩ MOSFETs
- Supports POSCAP and All MLCC Output Capacitors
- D-CAP3™ Control Mode for Fast Transient Response
- Selectable Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (FCCM) for Tight Output Ripple or Auto-Skipping Eco-mode™ for Light-Load Efficiency
- 0.6-V ±1% Reference Voltage
- Internal 2-ms Soft Start
- Built-In Output Discharge Function
- Power Good Indicator to Monitor Output Voltage
- Non-Latched Output OV, UV, OT Protection for Fault Protection
- –40°C to +150°C Operating Junction Temperature
- Small 10-Pin 3.0-mm × 3.0-mm HotRod™ QFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XTPS56637RPAT
The TPS56637 is an adaptive on-time D-CAP3™ control mode synchronous step-down DC-DC converterthat can deliver 6-A continuous output current. The Eco-mode™ control scheme (pulse-skipping) optimizes thisswitch-mode power supply (SMPS) device for applications that require very-low power consumption,such as printers, DTVs, and monitors. The TPS56637 has 30-V capable MOSFETs for applicationsworking at 24-V bus power lines. The D-CAP3™control mode provides an easy-to-design, stable regulation with very little external components. Itsupports cost effective ceramic capacitors.
The TPS56637 has both FCCM and the Eco-mode™ control scheme for selection at light-load operationso that it can be used in a wider range of applications. The D-CAP3™ control mode can support an output up to 16 V.
The TPS56637 features cycle-by-cycle current limit, non-latched protection underovervoltage, undervoltage and overtemperature conditions.