|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRC) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- EASY-TO-DESIGN INPUT/OUTPUT RANGES: 0mA–20mA, 4mA–20mA, 5mA–25mA AND VOLTAGE OUTPUTS
- NONLINEARITY: 0.002%
- LOW OFFSET DRIFT: 1µV/°C
- ACCURACY: 0.015%
- SINGLE-SUPPLY OPERATION
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: 7V to 44V
- OUTPUT ERROR FLAG (EF)
- OUTPUT DISABLE (OD)
- ADJUSTABLE VOLTAGE REGULATOR:
3V to 15V
- UNIVERSAL VOLTAGE-CONTROLLED CURRENT SOURCE
- CURRENT OR VOLTAGE OUTPUT FOR 3-WIRE SENSOR SYSTEMS
- PLC OUTPUT PROGRAMMABLE DRIVER
- CURRENT-MODE SENSOR EXCITATION
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XTR111AIDRCT
The XTR111 is a precision voltage-to-current converter designed for the standard 0mA–20mA or 4mA–20mA analog signals, and can source up to 36mA. The ratio between input voltage and output current is set by the single resistor RSET. The circuit can also be modified for voltage output.
An external P-MOSFET transistor ensures high output resistance and a broad compliance voltage range that extends from 2V below the supply voltage, VVSP, to voltages well below GND.
The adjustable 3V to 15V sub-regulator output provides the supply voltage for additional circuitry.
The XTR111 is available in MSOP and DFN surface-mount packages.