|Package | PIN:||DCK | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-
883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine
Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Useful for Analog and Digital Applications
- Specified Break-Before-Make Switching
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- High Degree of Linearity
- High Speed, Typically 0.5 ns
(VCC = 3 V, CL = 50 pF)
- Low ON-State Resistance, Typically ≉6 Ω
(VCC = 4.5 V)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78,
Texas Instruments 1P1G3157QDCKRQ1
The SN74LVC1G3157-Q1 device is a single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G3157 device can handle analog and digital signals. The device permits signals with amplitudes of up to VCC (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.