|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 3-State Outputs Interface Directly With System Bus
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Center-Pin VCC and GND Configurations Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Provides Bus Interface From Multiple Sources in High-Performance Systems
Texas Instruments 74AC11257PW
This device is designed to multiplex signals from 4-bit data sources to four output data lines in bus-organized systems. The 3-state outputs do not load the data lines when the output-enable (OE\) input is at a high logic level.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.