|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPIC TM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-um Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG) Package, 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) Package Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Package Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74AC16245DL
The 'AC16245 are 16-bit bus transceivers organized as dual-octal noninverting 3-state transceivers designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control function implementation minimizes external timing requirements
These devices allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending upon the logic level at the direction control (DIR) input. The output-enable input (OE\) can be used to disable the devices so that the buses are effectively isolated.
The 74AC16245 is packaged in TI's shrink small-outline package, which provides twice the I/O pin count and functionality of standard small-outline packages in the same printed-circuit-board area.
The 54AC16245 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The 74AC16245 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.