|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- 3-State True Outputs
- Full Parallel Access for Loading
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74AC16374DLR
The 'AC16374 are 16-bit edge-triggered D-type flip-flops with 3-state outputs designed specifically for driving highly capacitive or relatively low-impedance loads. They are particularly suitable for implementing buffer registers, I/O ports, bidirectional bus drivers, and working registers.
The 'AC16374 can be used as two 8-bit flip-flops or one 16-bit flip-flop. On the positive transition of the clock (CLK) input, the Q outputs of the flip-flop take on the logic levels set up at the data (D) inputs.
A buffered output-enable input can be used to place the eight outputs in either a normal logic state (high or low logic levels) or a high-impedance state. In the high-impedance state, the outputs neither load nor drive the bus lines significantly.
does not affect the internal operations of the flip-flop. Old data can be retained or new data can be entered while the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
The 74AC16374 is packaged in TI's shrink small-outline package, which provides twice the I/O pin count and functionality of standard small-outline packages in the same printed-circuit-board area.
The 54AC16374 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The 74AC16374 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.