|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Designed Specifically for High-Speed Memory Decoders and Data Transmission Systems
- Incorporates Two Enable Inputs to Simplify Cascading and/or Data Reception
- Fully Synchronous Operation for Counting
- Center-Pin VCC and GND Configurations Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPIC TM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (D) and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW) Packages, and Standard Plastic 300-mil DIPs (N)
EPIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT11139PWR
The 74ACT11139 is designed for use in high-performance memory-decoding or data-routing applications that require very short propagation delay times. In high-performance memory systems, this decoder is used to minimize the effects of system decoding.
The 74ACT11139 is composed of two individual 2-line to 4-line decoders in a single package. The active-low enables (1G\ or 2G\) can be used as data lines in demultiplexing applications. This decoder/demultiplexer features fully buffered inputs, each of which represents only one normalized load to its driving circuit.
The 74ACT11139 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.