|Package | PIN:||DW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Center-Pin VCC and GND Configurations Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW) and Shrink Small-Outline (DB) Packages, and Standard Plastic 300-mil DIPs (NT)
EPIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT11240DW
This octal buffer or line driver is designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. This device provides inverting outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable () inputs. This device features high fan-out and improved fan-in.
The 74ACT11240 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.