|Package | PIN:||DB | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Center-Pin VCC and GND Configurations to Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW), Shrink Small-Outline (DB), and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW) Packages, and Standard Plastic 300-mil DIPs (NT)
EPIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT11244DBR
ThIs octal buffer or line driver is designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. Together with the 'ACT11240, this device provides the choice of various combinations of inverting and noninverting outputs.
The 74ACT11244 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.