|Package | PIN:||DB | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines Directly
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Center-Pin VCC and GND Configurations Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW), Shrink Small-Outline (DB), and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW) Packages, and Standard Plastic 300-mil DIPs (NT)
EPIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT11245DBR
The octal bus transceiver is designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
The device allows data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
The 74ACT11245 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.