|Package | PIN:||DW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Eight D-Type Flip-Flops in a Single Package
- 3-State Bus Driving True Outputs
- Full Parallel Access for Loading
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Center-Pin VCC and GND Configurations Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW) and Shrink Small-Outline (DB) Packages, and Standard Plastic 300-mil DIPs (NT)
EPIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT11374DW
This 8-bit flip-flop features 3-state outputs designed specifically for driving highly-capacitive or relatively low-impedance loads. It is particularly suitable for implementing buffer registers, I/O ports, bidirectional bus drivers, and working registers.
The eight flip-flops of the 74ACT11374 are edge-triggered D-type flip-flops. On the positive transition of the clock (CLK) input, the Q outputs are set to the logic levels set up at the data (D) inputs.
An output-enable () input can be used to place the eight outputs in either a normal logic state (high or low logic levels) or a high-impedance state. In the high-impedance state, the outputs neither load nor drive the bus lines significantly. The high-impedance third state provides the capability to drive bus lines in a bus-organized system without need for interface or pullup components.
does not affect the internal operation of the flip-flops. Old data can be retained or new data can be entered while the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
The 74ACT11374 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.