|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-um Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT16240DLR
The SN54ACT16240 and 74ACT16240 are 16-bit buffers or line drivers designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. The devices can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. These devices provide inverting outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE\) inputs.
The 74ACT16240 is packaged in TI's shrink small-outline package, which provides twice the I/O pin count and functionality of standard small-outline packages in the same printed-circuit-board area.
The SN54ACT16240 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The 74ACT16240 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.