|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines Directly
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Configuration to Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings, Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG) Packages, and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT16245DLR
The SN54ACT16245 and 74ACT16245 are 16-bit bus transceivers organized as dual-octal noninverting 3-state transceivers and designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
The devices allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The enable (G\) input can be used to disable the devices so that the buses are effectively isolated.
The SN54ACT16245 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The 74ACT16245 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.