|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- 3-State Bus Driving True Outputs
- Full Parallel Access for Loading
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Shrink Small-Outline (DL) 300-mil Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT16373DLR
The SN54ACT16373 and 74ACT16373 are 16-bit D-type transparent latches with 3-state outputs designed specifically for driving highly capacitive or relatively low-impedance loads. They are particularly suitable for implementing buffer registers, I/O ports, bidirectional bus drivers, and working registers. These devices can be used as two 8-bit latches or one 16-bit latch. The Q outputs of the latches follow the data (D) inputs if enable C is taken high. When C is taken low, the Q outputs are latched at the levels set up at the D inputs.
A buffered output-enable input can be used to place the outputs in either a normal logic state (high or low logic levels) or the high-impedance state. In the high-impedance state, the outputs neither load nor drive the bus lines significantly. The high-impedance state and the increased drive provide the capability to drive bus lines in a bus-organized system without need for interface or pullup components.
does not affect the internal operations of the latches. Old data can be retained or new data can be entered while the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
The 74ACT16373 is packaged in TI's shrink small-outline package, which provides twice the I/O pin count and functionality of standard small-outline packages in the same printed-circuit-board area.
The SN54ACT16373 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The 74ACT16373 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.