|Package | PIN:||DL | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- 3-State True Outputs
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configurations Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG) and 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings, and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT16543DLR
The 'ACT16543 are 16-bit registered transceivers that contain two sets of D-type latches for temporary storage of data flowing in either direction. The 'ACT16543 can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. Separate latch enable ( or ) and output-enable ( or ) inputs are provided for each register to permit independent control in either direction of data flow.
The A-to-B enable () and inputs must be low to enter data from A or to output data to B. Having CEAB\ low and LEAB\ low makes the A-to-B latches transparent; a subsequent low-to-high transition at puts the A latches in the storage mode. Data flow from B to A is similar, but requires using the , , and inputs.
The 74ACT16543 is packaged in TI's shrink small-outline package, which provides twice the functionality of standard small-outline packages in the same printed-circuit-board area.
The 54ACT16543 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The 74ACT16543 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.