|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- Inputs are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT16623DLR
The 'ACT16623 are 16-bit transceivers designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation allows for maximum flexibility in timing.
These devices can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. They allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the output-enable ( and OEAB) inputs. The output-enable inputs can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
The dual-enable configuration gives the bus transceiver the capability to store data by simultaneously enabling and OEAB. Each output reinforces its input in this transceiver configuration. When both control inputs are enabled and all other data sources to the two sets of bus lines are at high impedance, the bus lines remain at their last states.
The 74ACT16623 is packaged in TI's shrink small-outline package, which provides twice the functionality of standard small-outline packages in the same printed-circuit-board area.
The 54ACT16623 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The 74ACT16623 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.