|Package | PIN:||DL | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Provide Extra Data Width Necessary for Wider Address/Data Paths or Buses With Parity
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT16823DLR
These 18-bit flip-flops feature 3-state outputs designed specifically for driving highly-capacitive or relatively low-impedance loads. They are particularly suitable for implementing wider buffer registers, I/O ports, parity bus interfacing, and working registers.
The 'ACT16823 can be used as two 9-bit flip-flops or one 18-bit flip-flop. With the clock-enable () input low, the D-type flip-flops enter data on the low-to-high transitions of the clock. Taking high disables the clock buffer, thus latching the outputs. Taking the clear () input low causes the Q outputs to go low independently of the clock.
A buffered output-enable () input can be used to place the outputs in either a normal logic state (high or low logic levels) or a high-impedance state. In the high-impedance state, the outputs neither load nor drive the bus lines significantly.
does not affect the internal operation of the flip-flops. Old data can be retained or new data can be entered while the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
The 74ACT16823 is packaged in theTI shrink small-outline package, which provides twice the I/O pin count and functionality of standard small-outline packages in the same printed-circuit-board area.
The 54ACT16823 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of 55°C to 125°C. The 74ACT16823 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C