|Package | PIN:||DL | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Provide Extra Data Width Necessary for Wider Address/Data Paths or Buses With Parity
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT16825DLR
The 'ACT16825 18-bit buffers/drivers are designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
The 'ACT16825 can be used as two 9-bit buffers or one 18-bit buffer. They provide true data from A to Y.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input NOR gate; therefore, if either output-enable ( or ) input is high, all nine affected outputs are in the high-impedance state.
The 74ACT16825 is packaged in TI's shrink small-outline package, which provides twice the I/O pin count and functionality of standard small-outline packages in the same printed-circuit-board area.
The 54ACT16825 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The 74ACT16825 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.