|Package | PIN:||DL | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines Directly
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-m Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Packages Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Pin Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments 74ACT16863DL
The 'ACT16863 are 18-bit noninverting transceivers designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
The 'ACT16863 can be used as two 9-bit transceivers or one 18-bit transceiver. They allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the output-enable ( or ) inputs.
The 74ACT16863 is packaged in TI's shrink small-outline package (DL), which provides twice the I/O pin count and functionality of standard small-outline packages in the same printed-circuit-board area.
The 54ACT16863 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The 74ACT16863 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.