|Package | PIN:||ZQL | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Max tpd of 4.2 ns at 3.3 V
- ±12-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- All Outputs Have Equivalent 26- Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments 74ALVCHR16245ZQLR
This 16-bit (dual-octal) noninverting bus transceiver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCHR16245 is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
This device can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. It allows data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE)\ input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
All outputs, which are designed to sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 26- series resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.