|Package | PIN:||ZKE | 96|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- State-of-the-Art Advanced BiCMOS Technology (ABT) WidebusTM Design for 2.5-V and 3.3-V Operation and Low Static Power Dissipation
- Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation (5-V Input and Output Voltages With 2.3-V to 3.6-V VCC)
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- High Drive (-24/24 mA at 2.5-V VCC and -32/64 mA at 3.3-V VCC)
- Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
- Use Bus Hold on Data Inputs in Place of External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors to Prevent the Bus From Floating
- Auto3-State Eliminates Bus Current Loading When Output Exceeds VCC + 0.5 V
- Flow-Through Architecture Facilitates Printed Circuit Board Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD-22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Packaged in Plastic Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array Package
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
NOTE: For tape and reel order entry:
The GKER package is abbreviated to KR.
Texas Instruments 74ALVTH32244ZKER
The 'ALVTH32244 devices are 32-bit buffers/line drivers designed for 2.5-V or 3.3-V VCC operation, but with the capability to provide a TTL interface to a 5-V system environment. These devices can be used as eight 4-bit buffers, four 8-bit buffers, two 16-bit buffers, or one 32-bit buffer. These devices provide true outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE\) inputs.
When VCC is between 0 and 1.2-V, the devices are in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 1.2-V, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
These devices are fully specified for hot-insertion applications using Ioff and power-up 3-state. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the devices when they are powered down. The power-up 3-state circuitry places the outputs in the high-impedance state during power up and power down, which prevents driver conflict.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
The SN54ALVTH32244 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ALVTH32244 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.