|Package | PIN:||NGF | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Characterized and Specified Over Multiple
- 6-Pin WSON and SOT-23 Packages
- Variable Power Management
- Single Power Supply With 2.7-V to 5.25-V Range
- Compatible With SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™,
- DNL: +0.04/0.03 LSB (Typical)
- INL: +0.04/0.03 LSB (Typical)
- SNR: 49.6 dB (Typical)
- Power Consumption:
- 3.6-V Supply: 1.3 mW (Typical)
- 5.25-V Supply: 7.7 mW (Typical)
Texas Instruments ADC081S021CISD/NOPB
The ADC081S021 device is a low-power, single-channel CMOS 8-bit analog-to-digital converter with a high-speed serial interface. Unlike the conventional practice of specifying performance at a single sample rate only, the ADC081S021 is fully specified over a sample rate range of 50 ksps to 200 ksps. The converter is based upon a successive-approximation register architecture with an internal track-and-hold circuit.
The output serial data is straight binary, and is compatible with several standards, such as SPI, QSPI, MICROWIRE, and many common DSP serial interfaces.
The ADC081S021 operates with a single supply that can range from 2.7 V to 5.25 V. Normal power consumption using a 3.6-V or 5.25-V supply is 1.3 mW and 7.7 mW, respectively. The power-down feature reduces the power consumption to as low as 2.6 µW using a 5.25-V supply.
The ADC081S021 is packaged in 6-pin WSON and SOT-23 packages. Operation over the industrial temperature range of 40°C to 85°C is ensured.