|Package | PIN:||NGF | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Specified Over a Range of Sample Rates
- 6-lead WSON and SOT-23 Packages
- Variable Power Management
- Single Power Supply with 2.7V 5.25V Range
- SPI™/QSPI™/MICROWIRE/DSP Compatible
- DNL: +0.06 / 0.045 LSB (Typ)
- INL: +0.06 / 0.05 LSB (Typ)
- SNR: 49.6 dB (Typ)
- Power Consumption:
- 3.6V Supply: 1.6 mW (Typ)
- 5.25V Supply: 8.5 mW (Typ)
Texas Instruments ADC081S051CISD/NOPB
The ADC081S051 is a low-power, single channel CMOS 8-bit analog-to-digital converter with a high-speed serial interface. Unlike the conventional practice of specifying performance at a single sample rate only, the ADC081S051 is fully specified over a sample rate range of 200 ksps to 500 ksps. The converter is based on a successive-approximation register architecture with an internal track-and-hold circuit.
The output serial data is straight binary, and is compatible with several standards, such as SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE, and many common DSP serial interfaces.
The ADC081S051 operates with a single supply that can range from +2.7V to +5.25V. Normal power consumption using a +3.6V or +5.25V supply is 1.6 mW and 8.5 mW, respectively. The power-down feature reduces the power consumption to as low as 2.6 µW using a +5.25V supply.
The ADC081S051 is packaged in 6-lead WSON and SOT-23 packages. Operation over the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C is ensured.